Fall is finally here and brings a few changes at the range to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Rifle Range Closes for season Sunday, September 30th, end of day. NO general sign in for this range until Further notice.
- Pheasant fields – All fields open as of Monday October 1st.
- Wobble Deck – must check in at pro-shop to use – only available during regular hours
- Roadways – AS ALWAYS< Please use caution as you drive out to sporting clays, pistol range or Island field, dogs and hunters are in adjoining fields.
- Sporting Clays Field – Stations 1-3 will close in next week or so, will be marked as closed and station controllers pulled. Please note there are times when station 7 may be closed and it will be taped off/marked.
Happy shooting and hunting enjoy the ranges and the fields!!
Upcoming events – Every Tuesday – Dinner and Sporting Clays – open to all!
- Saturday, October 6th – 9 am, basic pistol course, contact Art Coriale at 315-225-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, October 6th – Noon – Paul’s Pub Sporting Clays Shoot – Open to all! 64 bird shoot, lunch included.
- TBD – Fun Shoot for Breast Cancer Benefit- October
- Saturday, October 20th – Tower Shoot. Waiting list- contact us to get on cancellation list
Saturday, November 10th – Tower Shoot – $950, two man station, call or email us to register for the shoot – a great couple days in the field
Now taking pheasant/quail hunt reservation – call us to book a hunt or corporate event!
The Crew at VNSP!
315-795-4587 Ron Cell
315-272-6211 Darcy Cell
315-292-3225 Jared Cell
Like us on FaceBook – Vernon National