Sporting Clays Course is open and ready to go – all three “courses” on the main field – Blue, Red and three bird- are set, come out and shoot!
5 – Stand is open too-this will also run off member card, open to public during regular hours!
Open 7 days a week for current members, Wednesday – Sunday to the public.
Looking for some friendly competition or some NSCA shooting – get out to one of our upcoming events:
- Sunday, April 16th – Ladies GRITS shoot 10:30 am registration, sporting clays and social! Register by emailing or calling Bonnie 315-558-8957 or the shop.
- Thursday, April 20th – 1st Corporate Night of the season – 50 targets and steak dinner- Join each month with your corporate team – groups of any size or organization, fun team scoring also HOA prizes! Call or text to register your team 315-272-6211- register by April 19th, 5pm
- Saturday, April 22nd – Spring Classic Shoot 200 Birds – NSCA and hunters- all welcome! Great “medley” format – 100 sporting clays main course, 50 bird Supersport, 50 Bird true pair event! European rotation, trappers on course, lunch included, discount if all three events are entered! Register https://app.scorechaser.com/tournament-G0ACCGDTJG0MT7
- 2023 SPRING LEAGUE!! Open to all! To sign up call or stop by the pro-shop 315-829-2529 or contact Art Waldron 315-761-8883. Every Thursday (except corporate night) Starts May 4th, 6 weeks.
- Saturday May 13th – Annual Clubs & Clays Event! Don’t miss out on the fun event – Sporting clays, golf and BBQ! NOTE_ this is our usual fall event. Sporting Clays in the AM, lunch and on the course at Barker Brook at noon for 18 holes of golf. Call the proshop 315-829-2529 or 315-272-6211 to register.
Hope to see you out!