12th Annual Veterans Shoot!
Sunday, May 24th | 10am or 1pm
Given the circumstances created by the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be taking extra measures in order to safely host this event.
The cost is $100 and includes: 100 bird sporting clays and a BBQ lunch. Benefits Clear Path for Vets.
Appropriate social distancing will be enforced and supported:
- All entrants will be required to pre-register and pre-pay (form below).
- Please self-squad and indicate when you register. Squads will be maximum 5.
NOTE: individuals can choose to shoot by themselves.
- There will be a trapper on every station to avoid any contact with equipment. Each shooter/squad will keep their own score cards.
- Each squad will have an assigned start station avoiding any interaction with the squad ahead or behind.
- There will be no award ceremony or gathering.
- There will be a boxed BBQ takeout (Ray Bothers’ BBQ) provided for each shooter.
- Registered Shooter scores will be posted online following event.
Please help us in making this a great day to be out and support our vets, be safe and enjoy!
PAY YOUR REGISTRATION
Sorry, online registration is closed!